Bowl for Kids Sake Fandemonium!!!
Join Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orillia as we embark on a week long campaign to raise much needed funds to help local children and youth be matched with the mentors they need!! We will host six days of bowling fun in conjunction with Orillia Bowl and the Coldwater Bowling Centre. April 8-10 we will be located at Orillia Bowl 5-7pm each evening and April 14 & 15 at the Coldwater Bowling Centre. Click on the Register button above to secure your preferred date today!!
This year we invite you and your team to come dressed as Mega Fans! This could be a sports team, a novel series (ie Harry Potter etc), Video Game… the options are endless!! Stay tuned for more exciting
– Create a Mega Fan Team of 4-6 friends, family members, or co-workers,
– Raise pledges – a minimum of $50 per participant is requested, set your goals high, the more you raise the more children you help!
– Incentive prizes for top fundraising teams and individuals!
– Choose a day that works for you and your Mega Fan Team!
– Find an outfit that shows your inner Mega Fan!!
– Includes up to 2 hours of bowling, pizza, and a the chance to win amazing prizes!
– No experience necessary
– All ages welcome!!
Online Fundraising Pages:
In an effort to help participants reach their fundraising goals we have partnered with CanadaHelps.org to provide an online fundraising platform. This will allow you to create a page for either your team or for yourself as an individual, then by sharing the link for your page you will be able to provide family and friends to support the cause even if they live far away!
Visit https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/big-brothers-big-sisters-of-orillia-district/p2p/BFKS2019/ to set up your page today!
Additional fundraising tools:
Be viewed as a proud community supporter while getting your company name in front of over 400 individuals in a short period of time. There is a sponsorship option available for every budget level. In addition to those listed on the form below we welcome local companies to donate a prize for the prize table. For more information or to discuss further please contact Amanda at (705) 325-3151 ext 228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org