Be seen as a community supporter by confirming your sponsorship level today! Click to see what packages are available.Sponsor
Not a bowler? You can still help by donating today! Every dollar raised helps end the wait for a child in need of a meaningful mentoring relationship.Donate
Bowl for Kids’ Sake 2023 Pajama Party!
Let’s get cozy for this year’s Bowl for Kids’ Sake Pajama Party edition!
To sign up for Bowl for Kids’ Sake follow these easy steps:
- From the box below click ‘Fundraise’. If you are the first person from your team to register then you are the Team Captain! You will click ‘Create Team’ and follow the steps.
- Your team will now show up in the drop down menu under ‘Join a Team’ for the rest of the members to sign up under. We recommend four-six players per team. We also recommend that each team member raise a minimum of $60.00 for their ‘campaign target’.
- Fill out prompted questions.
- Voila! Your fundraising page has now been created. Customize it with a message to your fans and supporters!
- If you wish to collect cash donations in person, please contact our Fundraising Coordinator and we will provide you with a pledge form.
- Have fun and we’ll see you at Bowl!
Our Fundraising Coordinator will be in touch with team captains in the following weeks to discuss your preferred bowling date.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available:
EXPOSURE: If you want immediate impact, and a high profile community presence, Event Sponsorship is the way to do it. Out of our four core events, Bowl for Kids Sake is one that our organization and community cherish the most. We look forward to seeing all of our partners, community members, Bigs and Littles on the lanes for the Pajama Party edition of Bowl for Kids’ Sake.
Bowl for Kids’ Sake is a great opportunity to promote and align your business with an amazing cause. Our event garners participants of all ages and from all professions. We’re sure to be able to attract your target audience!
Should you need assistance, or more information before purchase please contact our Fundraising and Community Development Coordinator, Haleigh, at email@example.com
We’re committed to working with our sponsors to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership!